Anyway, problems aside, here are the last changes I added:
I started making a new texture package and a new game building, nothing to special, just to try to adjust the game to the ambiance that I am trying to create:
I also added some new objects and effects, for example walls that can be interacted (and change texture) mostly for manipulate the scenario (open doors).
As a part of the new objects and effects that I added, there are now chests:
The engine is ready to work with sprites of 8 directions to make the game feel like Wolfenstein, but until I find someone to do the art I will make the characters in one direction (looking to the player)
That would be everything for now, I also started another mini project which I hope I can publish more about it very soon.